1. Heightened concentration, fewer mistakes
Movement and active breaks improve the blood flow to the brain. Consistent attentiveness lowers error rates.
2. Active circulation, better metabolism
Switching between sitting and standing at work is beneficial for the circulation, metabolism and hormone balance. It also stops fatigue setting in early.
3. All body sizes, no constrained postures
An ergonomic work bench can be adapted to the user’s height and arm length so that full use can be made of the optimum handling area.
4. Active backs, healthy discs
The spinal column needs strong back muscles. Dynamic sitting encourages the spinal discs to absorb nutrients.
5. Supple muscles, flexible joints
Regularly changing your posture helps to spread load evenly over your joints and muscles.
6. Optimum control, noticeable relief
Sitting relaxes the muscles and stabilises the body – for better fi ne motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
7. Strong heart, happy feet
An active circulatory system prevents blood from pooling at the lowest point of the body.